Hunter Cole Asche.

"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."


Hunter came home on May 7, 2010. He was adopted from a local shelter and quickly stole Mommy's and Daddy's hearts. Here is Hunter's Blog, where photos will be shared with family and friends.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hunter Gets Spoiled: More Than Usual

So, while at Target, Jacob and I decided to get Hunter some new toys (not that he needs any). We left the store with a soccer ball, a football and THE biggest dog bone I have ever seen in my life. Hunter freaked when we got home. I first gave him the bone, then the soccer ball. He LOVED both. When it came time for the football, he couldn't have cared less (good boy!). Here are some videos of Hunter enjoying his new goodies.







Yep, to sum up: That's a "no" to Air Bud: Golden Receiver, but a definite "yes" to Air Bud: World Pup! A boy after my own heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment