Hunter Cole Asche.

"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."


Hunter came home on May 7, 2010. He was adopted from a local shelter and quickly stole Mommy's and Daddy's hearts. Here is Hunter's Blog, where photos will be shared with family and friends.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hunter Hates the Ice Cream Man

Hunter has been very patient with me, as I have been sitting here updating his blog. After a while, I hear that familiar sound... the ice cream truck! Unfortunately, this ice cream truck is more scary than anything. A creeper van is more accurate. Seriously. Kids beware!

Anyway, I notice that Hunter is barking at the ice cream man as he drives down our dead-end street (Hunter enjoys spying on people through our front door when I leave it open). Of course, by the time I get my phone ready for a video, he stops barking. Needless to say, I do have a video (a long one in hopes that he'd bark again), but alas Hunter doesn't bark. He really did, though, before I got the phone out. He likes to think he's ferocious. :)

And of course, in the video, he knows that I want him to bark, so he instead tries to get me to play soccer. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment